Ponton Plod – Important update – 4th July

Ponton Plod – September 13th 2020

We are at present uncertain whether we will be able to host The Ponton Plod due to Covid 19 restrictions.

We have recently had a Zoom meeting to discuss the possibility but of course at present are unable to predict what restrictions will be in place in September.

Should we decide that the event will go ahead it is unlikely that we would be able to supply the usual refreshments at checkpoints and also at the finish. It is also likely that the start would be staggered rather than a mass start.

Entries are still open on line but we would suggest that you delay entering until a decision has been reached.

We will be having another meeting in about 3 weeks and will post any updates on both the Ponton Plod and Notfast Running Club websites.