The committee has set the yearly subscription for membership of NOTFAST Running Club for 2019 commencing 1st April at £35.00.
Subscriptions for the coming year are now due, and will cover the period from 1st April 2019 to 31st March 2020, in line with the affiliation period for UK Athletics.
The subscription for this year is £35.00, but if you pay before 31st March there is a £5 reduction to £30.00. Payment can be made by:
Cash or cheque (payable to NOTFAST RC) – please give to Cathy Clarke,
OR Pay direct into our account: Sort code 20 50 21 Account number 13272125. Please put your name as a reference and email Cathy Clarke when you’ve paid: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you are not re-joining the club this year, please let Kate know (email@example.com) so that she can update the club records. Anyone who has not re-joined (and paid!) by 30th April will be assumed to have left the club, and will have to re-apply to re-join in future.
Club membership includes the following:-
- Membership of UK Athletics giving a reduction when entering affiliated races (usually around £2).
- Insurance cover when running with the club.
- The club pays for members to participate in the Summer League, Winter Cross Country series, The Bramley Challenge and other organised races.
- The membership includes training on Tuesdays and Thursdays, Sunday morning runs and track session at the new running track at Newark.
- The club has invested this year in recruiting 4 new Leaders in Running Fitness (LiRF) and is sending 2 members on a coaching course to help with training.
- The club is also investing in new equipment to help the coaches and trainers.
UKA affiliation runs from 1st April – 31st March
- Members that are not presently affiliated will have their affiliation activated on 1st April 2019
- Currently affiliated members’ affiliation will continue into the following year, with the same affiliation number.
- UKA affiliation numbers are often required when applying for events at the discounted price. Kate has a full list if you do not know your number. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- For members being affiliated on 1st April for the first time you cannot use your UKA number until after this date, so not only does your race have to be after 1st April, but you can’t apply using your UKA number until after 1st April.
- UKA affiliation numbers remain the same from year to year and are not changed.
Any questions on affiliation please contact Kate on the email address above or 07908 101872.
When you become a member of or renew your membership with NOTFAST Running Club you will automatically be registered as a member of England Athletics. We will provide England Athletics with your personal data which they will use to enable access to an online portal for you (called myAthletics). England Athletics will contact you to invite you to sign into and update your MyAthletics portal (which, amongst other things, allows you to set and amend your privacy settings). If you have any questions about the continuing privacy of your personal data when it is shared with England Athletics, please contact email@example.com.”
In becoming a member of EA, EA will collect certain information about you which will include your name, date of birth, gender, URN number, email address, address, telephone number, names of the EA affiliated clubs that you are a member of and details of any coaching or officiating licenses you hold.
If you do not wish your details to be used in this way, please contact Kate as soon as possible.